What is Virtual Real Estate?
Everything from simple blogs to complex portals and enterprise websites – even applications!
We combine simplicity for users and publishers with under-the-hood complexity for developers for flexibility and easy-to-use.
The following is a list of some standard features, however there are literally thousands of plugins that extend functionality to make your benefits nearly limitless. You are also free to do whatever you like with your Web site code, extend it, modify it in any way or use it for commercial projects without any licensing fees. That is the beauty of our platform, free refers not only to price but also the freedom to have complete control over it.End User Features
Here are some of the features that we think you’ll love.
Simplicity Simplicity makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly. Nothing should get in the way of you getting your website up and your content out there. WordPress is built to make that happen.
Flexibility With WordPress, you can create any type of website you want: a personal blog or website, a photoblog, a business website, a professional portfolio, a government website, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites. You can make your website beautiful with themes, and extend it with plugins. You can even build your very own application.
Publish with Ease If you’ve ever created a document, you’re already a whizz at creating content with WordPress. You can create Posts and Pages, format them easily, insert media, and with the click of a button your content is live and on the web.
Publishing Tools WordPress makes it easy for you to manage your content. Create drafts, schedule publication, and look at your post revisions. Make your content public or private, and secure posts and pages with a password.
User Management Not everyone requires the same access to your website. Administrators manage the site, editors work with content, authors and contributors write that content, and subscribers have a profile that they can manage. This lets you have a variety of contributors to your website, and let others simply be part of your community.
Media Management They say a picture says a thousand words, which is why it’s important for you to be able to quickly and easily upload images and media to WordPress. Drag and drop your media into the uploader to add it to your website. Add alt text, captions, and titles, and insert images and galleries into your content. We’ve even added a few image editing tools you can have fun with.
Full Standards Compliance Every piece of WordPress generated code is in full compliance with the standards set by the W3C. This means that your website will work in today’s browser, while maintaining forward compatibility with the next generation of browser. Your website is a beautiful thing, now and in the future.
Easy Theme System WordPress comes bundled with two default themes, but if they aren’t for you there’s a theme directory with thousands of themes for you to create a beautiful website. None of those to your taste? Upload your own theme with the click of a button. It only takes a few seconds for you to give your website a complete makeover.
Extend with Plugins WordPress comes packed full of features for every user, for every other feature there’s a plugin directory with thousands of plugins. Add complex galleries, social networking, forums, social media widgets, spam protection, calendars, fine-tune controls for search engine optimization, and forms.
Built-in Comments Your blog is your home, and comments provide a space for your friends and followers to engage with your content. WordPress’s comment tools give you everything you need to be a forum for discussion and to moderate that discussion.
Search Engine Optimized When the head of Google’s web spam team says that WordPress is a great choice, taking care of 80-90% of the mechanics of search engine optimization for you, you know you’re on to a good thing. For more fine-grained SEO control, there are plenty of SEO plugins to take care of that for you.
Multilingual WordPress is available in more than 70 languages. If you or the person you’re building the website for would prefer to use WordPress in a language other than English, that’s easy to do.
Easy Installation and Upgrades WordPress has always been easy to install and upgrade. If you’re happy using an FTP program, you can create a database, upload WordPress using FTP, and run the installer. Not familiar with FTP? Plenty of web hosts offer one-click WordPress installers that let you install WordPress with, well, just one click!
Importers Using blog or website software that you aren’t happy with? Running your blog on a hosted service that’s about to shut down? WordPress comes with importers for blogger, LiveJournal, Movable Type, TypePad, Tumblr, and WordPress. If you’re ready to make the move, we’ve made it easy for you.
Own Your Data Hosted services come and go. If you’ve ever used a service that disappeared, you know how traumatic that can be. If you’ve ever seen adverts appear on your website, you’ve probably been pretty annoyed. Using WordPress means no one has access to your content. Own your data, all of it – your website, your content, your data.
Freedom WordPress is licensed under the GPL which was created to protect your freedoms. You are free to use WordPress in any way you choose: install it, use it, modify it, distribute it. Software freedom is the foundation that WordPress is built on.
Community As the most popular open source CMS on the web, WordPress has a vibrant and supportive community. Ask a question on the support forums and get help from a volunteer, attend a WordCamp or Meetup to learn more about WordPress, read blogs posts and tutorials about WordPress. Community is at the heart of WordPress, making it what it is today.
Contribute You can be WordPress too! Help to build WordPress, answer questions on the support forums, write documentation, translate WordPress into your language, speak at a WordCamp, write about WordPress on your blog. Whatever your skill, we’d love to have you!
For developers, we’ve got lots of goodies packed under the hood that you can use to extend WordPress in whatever direction takes your fancy.
Plugin System The WordPress APIs make it possible for you to create plugins to extend WordPress. WordPress’s extensibility lies in the thousands of hooks at your disposal. Once you’ve created your plugin, we’ve even got a plugin repository for you to host it on.
Theme System Create WordPress themes for clients, customers, and for WordPress users. The WordPress API provides the extensibility to create themes as simple or as complex as you wish. If you want to give your theme away for free you can give it to users in the Theme Repository
Application Framework If you want to build an application, WordPress can help with that too. Under the hood WordPress provides a lot of the features that your app will need, things like translations, user management, HTTP requests, databases, URL routing and much, much more.
Custom Content Types WordPress comes with default content types, but for more flexibility you can add a few lines of code to create your own custom post types, taxonomies, and metadata. Take WordPress in whatever direction you wish.
The Latest Libraries WordPress comes with the latest script libraries for you to make use of. These include jQuery, Plupload, Underscore.js and Backbone.js. We’re always on the lookout for new tools that developers can use to make a better experience for our users.
Elegant design meets premium features. It’s a match of pixel-perfection and code-devilry. Don’t just take your site on the move — take it on the move with style.
- Additional automatic excerpt settings
- Allow/disallow device zoom-in
- Alternate site title and description
- Category navigation
- Child theme extensibility
- Custom <head> tags
- Custom CSS
- Custom footer and copyright text
- Fully compatible with WPML for multilingual sites
- Google Analytics integration
- Granular comments settings
- Granular post display settings
- Helpful 404 error page with automatic search
- Passes WordPress.org Theme Check rigorous tests
- RTL languages ready
- Social sharing buttons integration
- Zero downtime installation
Sample Virtual Real Estate Packages
Plug-In Personal Starter Package
- Hosting* + email setup
- Choose your own font combinations
- Choose your own color palettes
- Choose your own layout
- Content integration (your copy/images) for five top-level pages + one blog post
(No content, no problem. Explore our wide variety of content services at the bottom of this page.)
- Social media/rss feed integration
- Sign-up form
- Content sharing plugins for your blog (installed + configured)
- Basic WordPress security + plugins (installed + configured)
- Analytics integration
- WordPress admin area orientation (1/2 hour)
Socialize Personal Advanced Package
Includes everything in the Plug-In Personal Starter Package plus:
- Facebook Like Box integration
- Facebook landing page to match your website including
- a profile badge image
- a call-to-action to encourage visitors to ‘Like’ your page
- Twitter Profile Widget integration
- Twitter landing page to match your website including
- a profile badge image
- a call-to-action to encourage visitors to ‘Follow’ your tweets
- Selectively push blog posts to Facebook and Twitter
- Pull Facebook and Twitter posts into your blog
Network Business Starter Package
Includes everything in the Socialize Personal Advanced Package plus:
- Complete list building system
- Landing Page
- Aweber account set up**
- Opt-In form to match your Web site
- 7-15pg Free eBook / Report
- Stop Page
- Thank You email with download link to free report
- Landing Page
Upgrade Business Advanced Package
Includes everything in the Network Business Starter Package plus:
- Advanced SEO
- Advanced Security
- Event/Ticket Management System
- YouTube account integration
- YouTube video gallery
- YouTube channel design to match your website
- Pinterest account integration
- a profile badge image
- a call-to-action to encourage visitors to “Pin” and “Repin” you
- LinkedIn account integration
- a profile badge image
- a call-to-action to encourage visitors to “Link” with you
- Downloadable Press Kit – design/layout of your content
(No Press Kit, no problem. Explore our wide variety of content services at the bottom of this page.)
- Phase 2 (Includes Phase 1 plus)
- Sales page for your own product – no product, no problem. Check out our full line of Product Creation services.
- Sales page for your One Time Offer – your product or a presell for an affiliate product
- Thank you page for both the Sale page and OTO page
- Order page for both the Sale page and OTO page
- Paid thank you page for both the Sale page and OTO page
User Business Professional Package
Includes everything in the Upgrade Business Advanced Package plus:
- Custom WordPress design + content strategy
- Research + strategic content wireframe
- Custom design/layout (up to 3 revisions)
- Ultimate business sales funnel
- Phase 3 (Includes Phase 2 plus)
- Viral Friend Generator
- Upsell Option for OTO, with Downsell alternative, each with Thank You, Order, and Paid Thank You pages
- Downsell Option for OTO with Thank You, Order, and Paid Thank You pages
- Downsell autoresponder series of 4 messages to convert to Forced or Optional Continuity each with Thank You, Order, and Paid Thank You pages
- Exit Pop-Up to cross promote another Web site weather it be yours or an affiliate site
FREE Offer List Builder
Take the work and worry out of setting up your Free Offer List Builder completely by adding an Autoresponder series of emails
#1 One autoresponder email to deliver your Free Report to ideal clients
#2 Highly Recommended series of 4 autoresponder emails to deliver your Free Report and build relationships with ideal clients
Content Editing / Writing
Digital / Electronic Press Kits
*All Web site packages include reduced rate hosting
**Set up for Aweber, Constant Content and Mail Chimp is free