It’s No Field of Dreams!
In order to compete in any online market a company must invest in their online presence. A website, no matter how attractive and well designed, is rendered unfruitful if your target market is unable to find it. Our Search Marketing services are calculated to drive targeted traffic to your website and assist you in building a larger customer base for more conversions.
Organic Search Engine Optimization (OSEO)
- SEO content
Your Web pages can offer far more SE optimized content specifically related to each category. Link-bait (SE-friendly content writing) will need to be added to individual pages to improve rankings. Search Engine friendly, keyword rich content, in line with site architecture will need to be implemented as appropriate on your site to achieve high traffic and rankings. Text has to be added on the home page as well as inner pages.
- Keyword analysis
Our recommendation is to use two or three-word, long-tail, keyword phrases instead of single words. Also, use of combination keywords that are distantly related, common misspelled related terms, service region specific keywords and long variations of keywords.
- Site meta tags
Create page-wise Meta tags with a view to re-writing page-wise content to incorporate these – without allowing the body text to lose ‘marketing appeal’.
- Web site architecture
All Web site pages should be as close to the “Home” page as possible, as pages closer to the “Home” page are often given more weight with the engines; e.g., www.domainname.com/home.htm as opposed to www.domainname.com/directory/page1.htm. Pages closer to the “Home” page also seem to have higher Page Rank in Google. (This is probably due more to the internal linking structure of those pages, but it’s something to consider.)
We engineer two separate site maps – one in XML for the Search Engines and one to help guide your visitors. This makes it possible for more of your pages to be indexed and to show up on SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages)
- All images to be in a dedicated folder with ALT tags
- Targeted keyword synonyms should occur organically 3-4 times in the body and tags etc.
- Text should be text, not an image with text on it. This type of wordage is not able to be indexed by Google and other search engines
- Keep the header clean so that keywords can be found as early as possible in the body
- Use of sitemap is important and should be linked from each page of the site
- Use of robots.txt file
- Each page should have tightly knit relevant content
- If more pages are needed we will provide a quote in advance
- Contact information should be on each page
Things to Understand About SEO
SEO takes time:
Beware of SEO companies offering immediate rank improvement. Although, for low competition genres, it is possible for immediate (2-4 weeks) improvement in SERPs ranking. (i.e. a website selling ice-cream cones in anchorage Alaska) For the rest of us, the SEO process takes some time to see big results. It is typical to see some improvement in the first month. In most cases large positive changes take from 3-6 months. Then continual SEO monthly maintenance to keep or improve your rank in the SERPs.
We will provide a Monthly SEO document which summarizes the following items:
- Date submitted
- Start ranking before SEO
- Monthly ranking reports
- Final follow-up date
- Indexed pages report
We will also include the following services:
- Utilizing the best methods of “Net Copy-writing” so that your site description persuades web users to visit your site and, more importantly, appeals to the computer logic employed by the engines which influences the sort order of the site’s placement in a query list
- Modifying, editing, eliminating, and augmenting your suggested keywords – taking advantage of the best use of keywords to direct searches to your website
- Writing descriptive site titles of varying length, one of the most important elements of effective promotion, to maximize the space allotted in these fields
- Modification of the site pages HTML to include Meta Tags, revised Site Title and Alt Statements with site images where applicable